It’s a relaxing tour to enjoy a boat trip on lovely Perfume River, visit the most busy and colorful Dong Ba Market and the Oldest graceful Thien Mu Pagoda. Peaceful ride by bicycles around Thuy Bieu Village to visit some families who make traditional incense sticks, joss paper, paintings … Relax yourselves with foot massage, then learn to do gardening and Cooking Class our professional local chef
Highlights of the tour:
– Boat cruise on lovely Perfume River
– Visit colorful Dong Ba Market
– Visit Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest and most beautiful Buddhist pagoda built in 1601
– Visit Tiger Arena where the fight between the elephant and tigers were held for Emperor’s entertainment
– Peaceful ride by bicycles around Thuy Bieu Village to visit some families who make traditional incense sticks, joss paper, paintings
– Relax with foot massage
– Do gardening and Cooking Class our professional local chef
– Lunch with your cooked disses
8:00 am Pickup at your hote and take boat cruise on Perfume River. Stop at local Dong Ba Market to see daily life activities and colorful products of local market.
Continue by boat cruise enjoy Hue’s scenery on river bank, visit the famous Thien Mu Pagoda, built in 1601 on the side of river
Arrive a quiet Thuy Bieu Village – 6.5 km from the city centre – a laid back village famous for growing the Thanh Tra fruit (a kind of small pomelo), visit many garden houses, a unique feature of Hue countryside, and enjoy a nice walking and biking around the village (around 01:30’).
• Visit an old communal house, pass by several ancient ancestral temples and communicate with local people.
• Visit an incense making family and discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm. You may also join their activities: gardening, talking and drinking tea with them.
• Visit joss paper making family to know more about a traditional custom of Vietnamese people and know why they use joss paper, also known as ghost money, for the died people.
• Visit paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists.
Back to Thuy Bieu restaurant, relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water – a traditional therapeutic practice and enjoy excellent massage by blind people.
Join some farming activities and do our cooking class and prepare dinner by yourself with our chief’s instruction. Have dinner with dishes you have just cooked.
After lunch, transfer by motorbikes with driver or taxi back to Hue, stop on the way to visit Tiger Arena where once use for the fight between Tigers and Elephants
Tour will finish around 3:00 pm in Hue city
Tour price: from $59 / person
– Kids under 7 years old: free of charge
– Kids from 7 years old as an adult
The services is included:
– Motorbikes / bicycles / car
– Boat cruise on Perfume river
– Local guide (speaking English)
– Entrance fees for sightseeing places
– Cooking class with pro chief
– Lunch after cooking