Thank you for your interest in Tam Giang Eco Tour. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before booking with us. When booking reservation is confirmed by telephone, email, website forms or signing booking forms, this means you have read and accepted the terms of our booking conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
1. Children Discount
- Under 2 years old: Free of charge.
- From 2 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s fee.
- From 5 to 12 years old: 75% of adult’s fee.
- older than 12 years old: full charge.
2. Deposit & Payment Policies
A deposit of 10-15% via Paypal is required on the confirmation of booking tour. we require full prepayment only 60 days before your tour departure. The payment is made by money transfer, telegraphic transfer or credit cards payments with all the bank transfer charges / fee to be paid by the clients.
For Visa & Master cards, bank fee is 2.75 %. For American Express, bank fee is 4 %.
All the tour packages on this website operate on prepayment basic. If the reservation is made less than 45 days before departure, a full payment is required at the time of booking. If full payments is not received on time, Tam Giang Eco Tour may cancel your reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
3. Confirmation & Voucher
All confirmations are sent by email or fax within 2 working days. Voucher will be issued & sent to you by Tam Giang Eco Tour through email or fax after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed.
4. Liability & Insurance
Tam Giang Eco Tour is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by passengers. Additional expense incurred due to delays, natural disasters, political actions and unrest must be born by passengers. Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
Airlines and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. If this occurs, Tam Giang Eco Tour will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of the same value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
5. Cancellation Policies
Cancellation is charged as follow:
- more than 45 days before departure: No charge. We guarantee 100% money back.
- 30 – 45 days before departure: 30% charge.
- 15 – 29 days before departure: 50% charge.
- 7 – 14 days before departure: 70% charge.
- Within 7 days before departure: 100% charge.
Beside the cancellation without any charge is applied for very bad weather condition, typhoons, infectious disease and some disasters which are officially informed by Vietnam Government
6. Refund Of Unused Services
No refund or exchange can be made for accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in tour prices but not used by the tour members.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.